Plasdan - Rotary Equipment – Rotary Table
Envolve your standard injection moulding machine into a multi-shot capable machine
The conventional rotary table is a positioning device, fixed on the machine platen. It is equiped with an electrical servomotor for fast, precise mould rotation, and PLC control with and is engineered to suit the host machine.
If Plasdan supplies the injection unit as well the PLC and controls for both the rotary table and the injection unit can be shared.
- Centering holes and lock pin to ensure correct position before the mould closing.
- Mould mounting bolt pattern and knock-outs per customer request
- Air, oil and water connections on the sides of the rotary table.
- Can be used for 180º (2-shot), 120º (3-shot), or other moulding scenarios.
- Standard components and electronics (service parts available worldwide).